Valid from: 2020-06-10
I appreciate your trust when you choose to visit my website bearhome.eu. I am committed to protect and respect your privacy and personal information.
1. What information do I collect?
I collect and process information when you create an account, purchase products, sign up for newsletter, communicate with bearhome.eu (such as asking questions, processing of returns, guarantees or complaints), access my website.
When you create an online account I collect and process the personal information you provide including name, postal address, mobile or telephone number, email address, gender, date of birth.
For your security I keep an encrypted record of your login password.
When you shop with bearhome.eu I collect and process details of your transaction history (purchase details and order history).
Particular information such as IP address or device identifier, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform or another portable device information is collected automatically when you visit bearhome.com.
2. How and why do I process your personal data?
Once you have provided your personal information to bearhome.eu I may process this information for the purposes to provide my business services and with the support of the legal basis set forth below:
- For the purpose to fulfill and manage your orders and our agreements with you as a customer, such as handling and delivering your order. The purchase agreement I have entered into with you is the legal basis for the processing and is necessary for me to be able to fulfill our contractual obligation, so I can deliver your order and get paid.
- For the purpose to manage customer service issues such as returns, questions about products, guarantees and complaints. I may use your information to respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the use of my Services. I will process your data in order to satisfy our contractual obligations under applicable consumer law and I will process your data based on the legal basis based on our purchase agreement with you.
- For the purpose to meet the requirements of tax and accounting legislation – to declare and count our sales. The legal basis is to be able to accomplish our legal obligations under law.
- In exceptional circumstances, I may manage additional identification data from you to avoid financial fraud or identity theft. It is my legitimate interest to provide secure services that may prevent attempts to unlawful use of our services.
- For the purpose to send my newsletter and administrative information to you. I may use your personal information to market my products, service and new feature information and information about changes to my terms, conditions, and policies.
- For the purpose to manage customer accounts and keeping it in working order.
3. Will your personal data be shared with anyone?
I will never sell any of your personal information to a third party, unless required by law to do so. I only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to provide you with services, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations.
I may process or share data based on the following legal basis:
- I transfer your name, address, email and phone number to the shipping company that delivers your product.
- I provide the necessary personal data to accountancy service providers as well as tax and other public authorities when specific legislation requires this.
- I may disclose your information where I am legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena. Sometimes I may need to confirm your personal data with payment service providers, in order to prevent financial fraud or identity theft.
4. Who will your personal data be shared with?
I work closely with third parties who ensure that third parties:
- Have adequate security measures and policies in place.
- Will respect and protect your privacy.
- Use your data only when necessary to perform its specific services and protect your privacy.
Generally, the third-party providers we use will only collect, use, and disclose your data to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services provided to us. However, some third-party service providers (such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors) have their own privacy policies for information that requires us to provide you with purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so that you understand how these providers will process your personal data. In particular, please keep in mind that some providers may be located in jurisdictions other than you or us, or in jurisdictions different from you or us. Therefore, if you choose to conduct a transaction involving the services of a third-party service provider, your information may be subject to the laws of the jurisdiction in which the service provider or its facility is located.
5. What are your privacy rights?
In bearhome.eu I want to be transparent about how I handle your information.
In certain regions (like the European Economic Area), you have rights under applicable data protection laws. This include the right to request access and obtain a copy of your personal information, to request rectification or erasure; to restrict the processing of your personal information; and to data portability. If you would at any time like to review or change the information in your account contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Based on your request to terminate your account, we will deactivate or delete your account and the information in our database. However, certain information may be retained in our documents to prevent fraud, resolve issues, assist with any investigation, or comply with legal requirements.
You have the right to:
- Access – If you want to gain access to the processing of personal data, you have the right to request access to your data through excerpts from the register. The request must be submitted in writing and signed by you.
- Rectification and Erasure – If the information is incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to correct the data according to legal restrictions. You can request the erasure of your data within the scope of applicable laws, and I will do the best to meet your erasure requirements.
- Restrict processing – You have the right to object and restrict the processing of your personal data under certain conditions (e.g. if any of the information collected is incorrect). You also have the right to revoke the given consent and refuse different types of marketing at any time.
- Data portability – If it is safe and technically feasible, you have the right to ask me to transfer certain personal data I have about you to another company. This right applies to personal information processed only on an automated basis and on the basis of agreement of the contract. Based on the specific situation, your request to exercise the above rights will be evaluated. Please note that I may also retain and use your information to comply with legal obligations
Cookies are small pieces of information stored on your computer. The cookies do not damage your computer and they don’t contain any viruses. Most of the cookies I use are so-called "session cookies". After your visit (“session") my website, they will be automatically deleted from the hard drive. Some cookies that remain on your computer, will allow you to automatically be logged in if you visit our website shortly, so you do not have to fill the sign-in form again. The session cookies are deleted when you press the Log Out button. You may delete your browser cookies from the history of any web browser you use. For more information check the help of your web browser.
In order to protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to ensure that the information is not lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, changed, or destroyed improperly. I ensure that your data will be treated confidentially and encrypted using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) secure server software. No third party can read the encrypted information of your order, your name, address, credit card or bank details. For any website that uses SSL, the website has a small "lock" icon at the beginning of the address bar, just before the URL.
8. Age of consent
By using this website, you indicate that you are at least your age of majority in your state or province, and you have agreed that we are allowed of any of the following actions: your minor family members can use this website.
9. Links to other websites
For your information, my website may provide links to other websites, which may be operated by companies not affiliated with bearhome.eu. These companies may have their own privacy statements or policies, and I strongly recommend that you read these statements or policies.
10. Data controller
All legal entities within bearhome.eu operate as data controllers within the meaning of GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).
11. Do I make updates to this policy?
12. Last Update
13. Questions and contact
If you would like to access, correct, amend or delete any personal data, register a complaint. I will respond to your request within 30 days. If you have questions or comments about this policy, you can contact me anytime at email@example.com or by post to:
Tatranská Polianka 17
Starý Smokovec 06201